Shriram General Insurance Co Ltd
Headquartered in Jaipur, Rajasthan Shriram General Insurance is a non life insurance company. Shriram General Insurance is joint venture between Shriram Group – USD 8 million corporate giant and Sanlam limited- South Africa’s financial services group. Shriram Group holds 74% equity and Sanlam Limited has the rest 26% equity in the joint venture.
Motor Insurance: Motor Insurance provides cover for loss or damage to the vehicle as well as protects against third part liability
Personal Accident Insurance: This insurance provides cover in case of bodily injury due to accident. Shriram personal accident cover has worldwide coverage.
Householder’s Insurance: This provides cover for damage to home or loss of contents due to any calamities- natural or manmade. Shriram home insurance is called Householder’s umbrella insurance.
Apart from this, Shriram General Insurance has fire, engineering, shopkeeper, motor vehicle owner insurance.
Shriram General Insurance leverages on the formidable presence of Shriram Group across the country. Shriram Group has 5 million customers, 80,000 Agents / Associates, 30,000 Employees, and 1300 branches spread all over the Country.
The total premium earned for the half year ended September 30, 2010 was Rs 1,177 million. The profit before tax for the same period is Rs 132 million. A total of 21,396 claims were made during the period out of which 9,458 claims were settled and 259 were rejected.
Jasmit Singh Gujral is the MD & CEO of Shriram General Insurance.
Anil Kumar Aggarwal is the CFO of Shriram General Insurance.
Ashwani Dhanawat is the CIO of Shriram General Insurance.
P.A Balasubramanian is the Appointed Actuary of Shriram General Insurance
Reach Shriram General Insurance:
Help Line: 1800-300-30000